Review: Shein + Romwe



Hey hey hey! I am back with another honest review for the lovely stores Shein and romwe!!





Note: Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is entirely my honest opinion. 


First up is Shein with this really nice Pleated Tennis Skirt.




I really have an obsession with pleated skirt even though its never the weather here in The Netherlands to wear skirt. This is actually not a skirt but a skort. It has hidden safety shorts underneath which is love amazing. The material is really thick and nice, its really different from the other pleated skirts I've gotten from Shein over the year. It is in no way see through. Though the fit is a little weird. I have a small difficulty to get in past my hips but when its on, it doesn't feel tight around my hips or anything of that sort. And taking off comes easy too.  I think its because of the shorts underneath.




Up next is the lovely lovely lovely Romwe. As usual they sent me 3 items. And we'll start with the The pants first.


I like the design of these but the eyelids that are on the knee kind of scratches my knee when I wear it so I can't really wear it for a long period. But aside from that these jeans are amazing. The fit is perfect and the denim material feel very nice and soft. The end of the leg pipe are frayed and all of the pockets work. HOORAAYY! Unfortunately these arr out of stock on romwe so you cant buy them anymore.


nest in line is this Off the shoulder button down Blouse. I got these because I was really curious about the design. In this picture they look ok but I don't know. It just so frumpy and the sleeve are weird and the off shoulder part won't stay still. I really want to like them but ehhh.. its kind of all over the place. I'm thinking about cutting the stitches on the sleeves to make the sleeve just plain straight. But yeah other than the frumpiness everything else is good. It looks like the item on the website and the materials i nice quality.


And lastly this Wrap dress that I've been seeing all over the internet. I was really excited for this one but yeah.. maybe its just my body shape but it just looks unflattering. The shape is weird and the material is kind of see-through. If you dont wear a Top or camisole underneath you will have a 100% chance of flashing someone the goods. But I do like the way it look in the pic above. The fabric is a little low quality and its just looks and feels cheap but you get what you paid for so yeahh...



Ratings: Shein

Shipping/Processing:  



Communication: 


Comfort/Quality:  


 



Overall:  







Ratings: Romwe 

Shipping/Processing:  



Communication: 


Comfort/Quality:  


 



Overall:  




Thank you Shein and Romwe for giving me the opportunity to review these items.

















No comments:

Post a Comment