Review: Shein + Romwe


Hello dear readers! I am back with another review for Shein and romwe!!





Note: Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is entirely my honest opinion. 



This is going to be a really short review because today is the only free day i have from work and I still need to finish my projects for uni.

Lets start with the 3 items romwe sent me:


(Hoodie + Yoga Pants + Blouse)

Out of these three items i received the hoodie is the only item that i really liked and would wear. The yoga pants are wayy to sheer. It looks like a thick material but nope.. its unwearable. I think i'll only wear this at home with a long jumper on top of it. The blouse was the most disappointing. Its just too big and just a mess. I like they design and the mesh part but it just doesnt look good when i wear it soo yeahhh.. this time i am kind of disappointed by romwe.



Next up is shein.

 

(Sweater + Jacket)

Unlike romwe these items were both great. Since the fall is coming I have been stocking up on some nice jackets that i can layer and some really nice comfy sweater. I am really glad to add these two items in my never ending collection ^^ The jacket is very comfy ad the hood is big enough to cover my whole head. I love the color of both these items. Ive been really into more pastel clothing lately so yeah.. these are a nice additions. The sweater is really soft and its made out of chunky wool.





Ratings: Shein

Shipping/Processing:  



Communication: 


Comfort/Quality:  


 



Overall:  







Ratings: Romwe 

Shipping/Processing:  



Communication: 


Comfort/Quality:  


 



Overall:  




Thank you Shein and Romwe for giving me the opportunity to review these items.



















No comments:

Post a Comment