Shein + Romwe review





Hello everybody! I am back with a really short but honest review for the lovely store Shein and romwe!!





Note: Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is entirely my honest opinion. 


First up is Shein with this really nice Shorts.


I bought these short because they looked really comfortable and i lately jog in the morning so i thought it would be perfect for the summer morning. I love the way the material feels. it feel really expensive and not like how polyester usually feels like. 
It has two side pockets and i can easily keep my phone in there without fearing that it will fall out. 
The string at the waistband is not real. It just a little string attached so you cant really use it to tighten or loosen it but that doesn't matter much considering that the waistband is elastic so it stretches quite a lot. 



Next is Romwe. This time i got three item from Romwe and I have to say I am smitten with all three of them. Lets start with my fav item first.


I have seen this tote bag a lot lately on tumblr so I really wanted to get it. The material i canvas as you can see I already attached so bnha badges. Inside the bag is also another small pockets for smaller things. I took this bag with me when I went to the beach and wow you can fit alot in this bag. My only complain is that I wish it had a zipper. Like if you put too much stuff there is a change that it may fall out. But other than that I am in love with this bag. The size is perfect and it has a longer strap so you can wear in as a side bag. 



The sencond item I got is these pair of shorts. I really like the design of these. The flowers at the bottom are such a lovely detail. I did have to cut 1 flowers at both sides because it was loose and sticking out weirdly. The fit of these are perfect. I usually have problem with the fits when it comes to short like sometimes the waist is too big and the tights are to tight and vice versa but this one fit me perfectly. Though my major complain for this is that the pockets arent sewn well. Like I just put my hand right through it. But yeah that can be fixed so its not that big of a problem. 


And the final item is this yoga pants. I have wanted this one for really long and so im really happy to finally have it in my collection. The fit of this is really nice. It tight enough that doesnt fall down but loose enough to be easy to move and wear. The reason i wanted this really badly was because this pants has pockets at the side. Also the side is mesh which is a really nice design. The pocket are big enough to fit in my phone. 





Ratings 

Shipping/Processing:  



Communication: 


Comfort/Quality:  


 



Overall:  




Thank you Shein and Romwe for giving me the opportunity to review these items.






















No comments:

Post a Comment