Review: Shein + Romwe






Hello everybody! I am back with a really short but honest review for the lovely store Shein and romwe!!





Note: Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is entirely my honest opinion. 


First up is Shein with this really nice Blouse


I really like this blouse. The quality is nice tho it was all creased because of the packaging. But that isnt something id worry about since i can just iron it. The fit is really nice and its really flowy. Thi would definitely be nice for summer. What i did notice is that the sleeve is cut really weidly or rather sewn really weidly because it kind of sticks up when i wear it. But that is a really minor detail and it doesnt bother me when wearing it so its good. 

Over all I really like this blouse. I have worn it quite a few times now and its really great. Also one thing that i really love is the fact that this shirt has 4 pockets. FOUR ACTUAL POCKETS!!!! When i wear this i dont have to worry about having no pockets in my jeans or something.  



Up next is romwe! I got two itms for romwe and this time it was kind of a hit or miss. They sent me this lovely dress and these pair of jeans which is out of stock now, unfortunately. Any way let me talk about the dress first. 


Ok so like i said before this time the package from romwe was a hit and miss and this dress was defenitely a hit. I love the way it fits and its so soft and light weight. The design is really nice and though you can really tell from this picture but it has little flower patterns on it. Another amazing thing about this dress is that IT HAS POCKETS! which is definitely a plus. The lentgh is ncie and i love the back. Its just a open V neck at the back. 

Well then lets get on to the miss. 


These jeans... ehh i dont even know where to start with it. The fit is really weird if i can even call it a fit because this dont go past my thighs. When i got this item I double checked all my measurements and everything because you have to be even more cautious when buying jeans online but yeah these pants are horrible. First of the the waist and hips part dont fit me and the width of the legs pipe is os weird. Its kind of fitting at the thighs but are really big around the calves. Overall I would not recommend these and im quite glad romwe doesnt sell them anymore. These pant are the littral definition of a mess. 



Ratings 

Shipping/Processing:  



Communication: 


Comfort/Quality:  


Shein:  

Romwe: 

Overall:  




Thank you Shein and Romwe for giving me the opportunity to review these items.














No comments:

Post a Comment