Review: Romwe


Yo~ I'm back with another review for Romwe.





Note: Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is entirely my honest opinion






Ok lets start. As usual I got two items from Romwe. This lovely bikini and a pair of ripped jeans. But unfortunately the jean are out of stock now so i dont have a picture of it. 





I'll start with the bikini first since this is my absolute favorite. I dont even know where to start with this. The color is soo nice. It a really light pink with a hint of a peachy tone. Another thing i really love is that the closure for the top are the strings in front. It is a little big on me though but i can fix it so its not a big problem. 




Up next are the jeans. So sorry for the really really shitty lighting. I like these jeans. They are really comfortable but the bottom are not tight for my liking. I hate it when the bottom of the pants are loose and just hang but i fixed that by just folding it up. As it is a problem with every black colored item these jeans are prone to have dust and cat hairs stuck on it. 



Ratings 

Shipping/Processing:  



Communication: 


Comfort/Quality:  

  

Overall:  




Thank you  Romwe for giving me the opportunity to review these item























No comments:

Post a Comment