Review: Shein + Romwe


Hello everybody! I am back with a really short but honest review for the lovely store Shein and romwe!!





Note: Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is entirely my honest opinion. 


Ok so lets start with Romwe first. As usual they sent me two very lovely item. 




I love the skirt.. like this item is soo amazing. The day it arrived i was so excited and just ripped though the packagin and man like this feel like amazing quality but it became even better bcs this is also a skort. so underneath the skirt is shorts made from the same grid material. this insure that no one can peep under your skirt. its genius. 


The shots are a little to big but thats okay i can just sinch them at the waist and it will be perfect. 




 Next up is shein. They sent me this really cute off the shoulder top




I dont know how i feel about this. Like the top itself is amazing and soft and great quality but i dont like the way it looks on me. Its quite long and loose for me. I feel like its just too much fabric for someone my size. but aside from that I like the top. I'll probs still  wear it tho. It does come a bit wrinkly but you can fix that with a simple wash haha



Ratings 

Shipping/Processing:  



Communication: 


Comfort/Quality:  

  

Overall:  




Thank you Shein and Romwe for giving me the opportunity to review these items.















No comments:

Post a Comment