Review: Shein + Romwe


Hello everybody! I am back with a really short but honest review for the lovely store Shein and romwe!!





Note: Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is entirely my honest opinion. 


Al right! lets get this show on the road shall we. So im going to begin with Shein first bcs i really am in love with the item I received... 




 Okay where to start with this.. This dress is sooo amazing!! The shape is perfect and the inside lining is super soft.. its also very shiny and sparky.. ahh so pretty. It fits me quite well but I think it would have btter if I had gotten the size XS instead of S. Its a little loose around my waist and also a bit long on me bcs well im only 160 cm 



Sorry for the bad pic.. I didnt have enough boxes to stack.. lol


Up nest is Romwe. I got two items from Romwe. Lets start with the two piece. 

 





I really like this bcs well its fleece so it really really warm and the pattern is so cute. But I was kinda disaapointed by this bcs there was a rip at the side of the top and the top is quite small. The pants were perfect but also a little short. But overall it was okay and not something i couldn't just fix easily. 



Next is this huge oversized jumper!! I was surprised when I got this bcs it is HUGE!! The description on the site doesn't say that it would be oversized not that i mind it being huge. Its really comfy and soft. But i feel like they should say that it will be oversized. Thats my only complain other than that I love this cardigan. 




Ratings 

Shipping/Processing:  



Communication: 


Comfort/Quality:  

  

Overall:  




Thank you Shein and Romwe for giving me the opportunity to review these items.





























No comments:

Post a Comment