Review: Romwe + Shein


Hello everybody! I am back with a really short but honest review for the lovely store Shein and romwe!!





Note: Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is entirely my honest opinion. 

So lets start with Shein first. I received this lovely jacket from Shein this time. Lets start.




I don't know where to start with this jacket!! It i sooooo warm and comfy. As you all may know by now I live in the Netherlands and its winter now so i really need to stock up on the winter clothing items and this jacket is definitely a staple piece. The inside is really soft and warm. It is a a little big on me tho but that okay but that means that i can just wear hoodies underneath it without much trouble. the only thing i was sad about is that I usually wear a lot of black clothes and the fur inside th jacket and black dont really go together that well haha... but that OK since i already own a cat and my clothes are full of fur anyhow. 




(here is how it looks in real life)


All right next up is Romwe. I got two items from romwe, a jacket and a sweatshirt

 


Let me get started with the jacket first. Okay so since it was stated in the description that this jacket was meant for Fall season I was thinking that it would eb quite thin but to my surprise this is pretty warm and thick. Which i am not complaining about. The hood is kind of small so I doubt it would protect me from rain but its looks good. The pockets are also very nice and deep. Im someone who has their whole life in their pockets. I dont really like to carry a bag. Anyway this jacket in amazing, 10/10 would recommend. 



Up next is the  epic sweatshirt. People who know me in real life know how much this fits to my personality. I am like 100% sarcasm. Sometimes im not even sure if im being sarcastic or not bcs i use it so much. Anyway this sweatshirt i jsut awesome but it is quite thin so it will be great for a bit warmer season though i just layer it with a jacket above it. 




Ratings 

Shipping/Processing:  



Communication: 


Comfort/Quality:  

  

Overall:  




Thank you Shein and Romwe for giving me the opportunity to review these items.

























No comments:

Post a Comment