Review: Shein + Romwe



Hi everyone! I am back with a really short but honest review for the lovely store Shein and romwe!!






Note: Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is entirely my honest opinion. 

So lets start with Shein first. I received two items from Shein this time. Lets start with those first:





I love love love this hoodie!! It really soft and soo thick. The inside it made out of fleece and the sleevs are long enough to cover my fingers. Even though it is a cropped hoodie I can still wear this in autumn because of the fleece on the inside. And the pants are also really comfortable and very good quality. I like how its actually made out of denim and not those polyester material they have sometimes. Overall i am really glad with these items i got. 










Next up Romwe! I got a really cute sweatshirt with a little heart cut out and its just too cute. It looks like a normal sweatshirt but this is actually cropped. Not that i mind. The sleeves are long and comfy. The cut out heart isnt messed up in shape and I love the cute detail. I dont own many stripped clothing and this might actually be my second striped clothing. But I love i since i only ever wear black pants, this is really easy to mix and match. 




Ratings 

Shipping/Processing:  



Communication: 


Comfort/Quality:  

  

Overall:  




All in all I am really satisfied with all the items I got. They were all very high quality and just so damn amazing. 
Thank you Shein and Romwe for giving me the opportunity to review these items.





















No comments:

Post a Comment