Review: Romwe



Hey Hey Hey~ I'm back with another review for Romwe.





Note: Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is entirely my honest opinion





Length(cm): 66cm
Bust(cm): 108cm
Sleeve Length: 72cm
Size Available: one-size



This is the sweater I received from romwe and I have to say this may be the best sweater i own. the material is really thick and warm. I was really surprise by the thickness tbh. It is soo perfect for the winter and when I wear it I just fell super winter ready haha.

It is quite lage on me but that just makes it more cozy. The sleeves are really long and can be folded back. it has a mock crew neck design so it will also keep your neck warm in the winter. Overall i am really glad i got this. I am planning on perhaps buying another one in a Khaki color.










Ratings 

Shipping/Processing:  



Communication: 


Comfort/Quality:  

  

Overall:  






























No comments:

Post a Comment