Review: Shein + Romwe


Hi everyone! I am back with a really short but honest review for the lovely store Shein and romwe!!






Note: Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is entirely my honest opinion. 

So lets start with Shein first. I got these pair of pants from them:





I personally really like these pants. They are very well made and fit very nicely. The only thing that I didnt really like was that the front pockets were a bit awkward and not very deep. I can barely even fit my phone in that and keep in mind that these pants dont have any back pockets. 
Aside from that I really like these. They look nice and make my legs look longer which is always a plus point ^^



Next up is romwe. I got two items from romwe. this Top and this Romper.




Im going to start with the top first.


I really really really like this cropped blouse. its so prefect and nice quality. The fit is just perfect and the material feels very soft. The buttons are overlined so that it give off a neat look. the color is exactly like on the website picture. Overall if you want something light and cute for the summer that you can still wear in the less warmer month this is definitely it. 


Next up is the romper. 


This is what in looks like in real life. The material is soft and very light weight. Now there is this big fear when buying white clothes online that it will be sheer but fear not this romper is completely underlined with another light white fabric so it is not see through at all. It is not completely white but a more of a off-white color. the off the shoulder look is really cute and the crossover straps are adjustable. 


Ratings 

Shipping/Processing:  



Communication: 


Comfort/Quality:  

  

Overall:  




All in all I am really satisfied with all the items I got. They were all very high quality and just so damn amazing. 
Thank you Shein and Romwe for giving me the opportunity to review these items. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment