Review: Shein + Romwe


Hey hey hey~ I am back with another amazing review for Shein and Romwe!!





Note: Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is entirely my honest opinion







Lets start with Shein first! This little crop top is so soft. I really like the button up style. it makes it easier to put on and off. The material is really nice and soft, it's also very stretchy. 



The fit of this top is really nice but it's a bit awkward at the sleeve hole.. idk how to explain it. It just feel to high. Aside from that this top is grade A quality and really really really comfortable. This is a must-have for the summer.







Next up are these pleated pants that are really in lately. I saw this first on tumblr and I really wanted to get it but I wasn't so sure if I would actually wear it. But now that I have it I am completely smitten!!! The feel of these pants are AMAZING. The material is think but still wearable for summer and it has a white underlining to prevent it from being see through. 












And last but definitely not the least, we have this really amazing Embroidery Bomber Jacket!! Man I am really in love with this jacket. Most of you probably have seen this a lot lately because everyone who has a fashion sense has this. 


I wanted this since the first time I saw this!! And I am glad to say this jacket didn't disappoint. The feeling is very silky ans soft and very un-polyester like. It is supposed to be made out of polyester but idk it feel al ot more higher quality. The embroidery is also very well made and pretty. The only thing I wan't really a fan of is the blue stripe going down the sleeves. I think this would have been even better if they didn't exist. Also this jacket has INSIDE POCKET!!! OMG HOW AMAZING IS THAT!! I JUST LOVE IT SO MUCH. 


Ratings 

Shipping/Processing:  



Communication: 


Comfort/Quality:  

  

Overall:  




All in all I am really satisfied with all the items I got. They were all very high quality and just so damn amazing. 
Thank you Shein and Romwe for giving me the opportunity to review these items. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment