Review: Romwe


Hey Hey Hey~ I'm back with another review for Romwe.




Note: Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is entirely my honest opinion





Lets start with the ripped jeans. These are so nice! It getting pretty warm lately so this is perfect for the weather here right now. 




The material is super soft and the rips are very well made. They don't look perfectly cut out with  scissors so it has a more authentic look. I wore it with a bomber jacket, which I also received from Romwe last month. And a flowy black tank top from Shein. They look the best with low cut All Stars and with the cuffs rolled up. 



Size: S, M, L


This dress is super cute!! Its very soft and light weight and comfortable. Also it contains a underlining so it isn't see through which is just amazing. 
The buttons are very cute and kind of remind me of seashells. It is just too cute for words. The straps are adjustable as well. 

I so sorry for not having any picture but I just couldn't capture the cuteness of this dress and all the pic I took looked really ugly. 






Ratings 

Shipping/Processing:  



Communication: 


Comfort/Quality:  

  

Overall:  

































No comments:

Post a Comment