Review: Banggood


Yo~ I'm back with a long overdue review from a lovely store called Banggood




Note: Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is entirely my honest opinion


I got four item from banggood. The shipping took about 12 days and since the items were shipped separately some arrived earlier than others. The items were very neatly package and these were almost no damage to the items. So all in all I am very pleased with shipping and handling.





Lets start with the shoes first. This is one of the 4 item I was allowed to pick from Banggood. I have wanted these shoes for so long but I just never had the guts to buy them. Now that I finally have it I have to say these are so cute and perfect. The color is a really nice white and the strap are easy to punt on. 



There are a couple of default with these shoes. The sole(?) isn't glues properly and keeps getting lose. There are a few places where a bit of the layer has come of but it nothing you can't fix with superglue and white nail polish. Overall I really love these pair of sandals. 








The second item I choose was this 5 in 1 Electrical brush. I have seen this kind of brushes overall lately and I wanted to get one but they are quite expensive. So when I saw this I knew I had to have it. The price is really only 6.19 and you get a really good quality for the price you originally paid.
 





This item need 2 AA battery to function. It comes with 5 different kind of brushes/sponges. 
I really like this item. The brush is really soft and doesn't feel rough on my skin. Out of the five heads the facial brush and the latex sponge is definitely my favorite. It had two setting High and low. 









Next up are these adorable socks. I LOVE THESE!!! SO CUTE!! 
It is available in many different color and they are all super kawaii! 






And as for the final item, I got a hair color chalk. I wanted to try a hair chalk for a while now but I was just to lazy to buy it or I could never decide on what color to buy. I actually haven't used this yet but i am happy with the way it arrived. Most of the time i hear people complain about how they bought this and it came to them in pieces and was unusable but mine was in perfect shape when it arrived. 

here are all the color you can get. I think I received #8. Once I use it I will post a picture here so yeah look forward to that. 





Ratings 

Shipping/Processing:  



Communication: 


Comfort/Quality:  



Overall:  





So that was it! You made it haha. I want to thank Banggood for sponsoring me and sending me all those lovely items. I hope you enjoyed my review and See you next time~ 



















No comments:

Post a Comment