Review: Shein + Romwe



Yo yo yo~ I'm back with another review for Romwe and Shein.






Note: Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is entirely my honest opinion







Lets start with Shein first! If you read my previous review you will notice that these are the same shorts I got from Romwe. I had a mini rant about how I got it in the wrong size in my previous review ad this time I finally got it in the correct size. 




I absolutely love these pair fo shorts!!! Especially bcs this one is the perfect size for me. The actual shorts it self is a bit darker in color but its not really noticeable and I like the darker color more. The fitting is perfect though I have notice that all the pain of shorts/pant from online stores fit a bit weird/awkward around the crotch area but that was pretty much my only complain. Aside from that everything else is perfect. 









Next up Romwe! I have seen these kind of blouse a lot lately so I thought why not get one myself. And as for the Bomber jacket..well everyone has them so yeah.. ^^


(skirt // bralette // shoes

First of all the blouse is amazing. At first I thought that the strings were annoyingly long but when you tie it loosely at front it looks cute and isn't a hassle. The material of this blouse is a weird shiny thing. I don't know how to describe it. Well all you have to know is that it doesn't look like the matte material from the stock pic. 

And as for the Bomber jacket. It's very warm and comfortable. It's actually a lot less thinner than the other bomber jackets I own but that makes it perfect for the spring weather here. The quality is very nice and well made for both the blouse and jacket. 





Ratings 

Shipping/Processing:  



Communication: 


Comfort/Quality:  

  

Overall:  




















No comments:

Post a Comment