Review: Shein + Romwe


Hello dearies!! I am back with another review for Romwe & Shein.






Note: Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is entirely my honest opinion







Price: US$11.99 + Free Shipping on orders above USD30

Size: One Size
Color: White
Bust(cm) :90cm
Length(cm) :57cm






Since spring is almost here I decided to get some spring/summer clothing! This cami top immediately caught me eye and I have to say I am extremely satisfied. It is double layered so you wont have to worry about it being sheer. The lace detail at the bottom is super pretty and delicate. It's also very light and loose so it is perfect for summer!
 




Up next are the two items I received from Romwe. As you can I really went out in the whole summer/spring outfit idea lol. 



I'll start with the Kimono first. I have a huge detestment for these so called Kimonos because wtf is it called a kimono when it is obviously not a kimono. I also really loathe the tacky color they come in. 

But I thought why not get one to see for myself. And i have to say I am pleasantly surprised. 
This is literally in my opinion the cutest kimono Romwe has. I really like the solid white color and the flowery fringe. It very light and comfy. So if you are like me who doesn't understand the concept of these things but still want a nice cover up for summer you should totally get this. 



And now for my least fav item of the bunch. But my reason for not liking these shorts has more to do with my own stupidity than Romwe. So idk if anyone remembers but I got the same kind of shorts from Shein a while ago and they were a little big on me. And still I got ahead a get these in practically the same size. 
Now that wouldn't be much of a problem if I hadn't lost a couple of kilos over the winter but unfortunately I did. 

Sorry for the rant. Aside from the sizing this item is great! So it makes me even more sad that i got the wrong size!!  ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚ I'm probably gonna give this to my friend if it fit them. Also if you are gonna buy this I recommend you carefully check the measurements. 



Ratings 

Shipping/Processing:  



Communication: 


Comfort/Quality:  

  

Overall:  





























No comments:

Post a Comment