Review Romwe: Black Pleated Skirt



Hello my lovely peaches!! I am back with another review. 
This time it's for a lovely store by the name Romwe





Note: Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is entirely my honest opinion





Price: US$14.33 + Ships in 24hrs

Size Available :S,M,L,XL
Length(cm) :S:37cm,M:38cm,L:39cm,XL:40cm
Waist Size(cm) :S:68cm,M:72cm,L:76cm,XL:80cm



It was shipped on the 18th of February and got to me in the 30th. So all in all that is pretty fast shipping. It came in the plain grey packaging and the skirt was a little crumbles but I ironed it so it's all good!! 




This is what it looks like on me! Sorry for the awkward pose it was really cold in my room and my closet was a mess. Also I suck at ironing so the skirt is a little out of shape. I will let my mother iron it for me next time -.-








Ratings 

Shipping/Processing:  



Communication: 


Comfort/Quality:  

 

Overall:  




Thank you for reading and Thank you to Romwe for sponsoring me. I really love this item. 












No comments:

Post a Comment