Review: Shein + Romwe



Hello my lovely peaches!! I am back with another review. 
This time it's for a lovely stores Romwe & Shein




Note: Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is entirely my honest opinion



So first of all let us start with Shein. This is the item I got: 


Price: US$17.37 + Free Shipping on orders above USD30

Size Available :S,M,L,XL
Hip Size(cm) : S:66-90cm,M:70-94cm,L:74-98cm,XL:78-98cm
Waist(cm) : S:56-70cm,M:60-74cm,L:64-78cm,XL:68-82cm
Length(cm) : S:97cm,M:98cm,L:99cm,XL:100cm



This item was hipped on the 19th of february and arrived on the 27th. It was very neatly packaged and the pants came in a clear plastic bag. 





These Pants are super comfortable and feel very soft. On me they feel like second skin and that actually how I like my skinny jeans. But the only downfall is that they are quite small and don't stretch much. I got mine in the side S and in the waist measurement it is said that its 50-70cm which means it can stretch up to 70cm but my wait is about 65cm and it is still a bit tight. So I would definitely measure up for this one. 



Up next I got two lovely item from Romwe. Here they are:




These items were shipped on the 18th of February I think. They arrived on the same day as my Shein package. So all in all I am super satisfied with both companies shipping. Lately I have notice that the shipping to The Netherlands has been quicker with a lot of stores. 



SO let me start with the tee first. I have wanted these for quite a while now but I just never bought it because its ways cold and raining here. So i finally got the courage and man am I satisfied! the material is super soft and light weight. Seriously when I wear this I forget that I'm wearing a shirt. It is super comfortable. 


The ripped jeans are totally in nowadays so I though why not get one as well. These are absolutely perfect for the spring/fall weather. So unlike my jeans from Shein these ones are a bit bigger. But I still love them nonetheless. Though my only complain was that the rips are cut out too neatly. Since the whole thing about these jeans are the rips I had expected it to be more distressed but they are not really like that. Though that can easily be solved by pulling on the fringe a bit. 



Ratings 

Shipping/Processing:  



Communication: 


Comfort/Quality:  

  

Overall:  












No comments:

Post a Comment