Review Shein: Ripped Denim Boyfriend Jacket


Hello there my fluffy little peaches!! ヾ(☆´・ω・)ゞ

Today I am gonna do a short review for this lovely Denim Jacket I received from Shein

WEBSITEhttp://www.shein.com/
BLOGhttp://sheinsideofficialblog.blogspot.com/
INSTAGRAM@sheinside_official

For those who aren’t familiar with Shein they are one of the first online stores and have been helping fashion-conscious women look fabulous since 2008. They used to have the name Sheinside but recently decided to change it into Shein for customers comfort.  Also they offer free shipping on orders above USD30. 

Note: Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is entirely my honest opinion





Price: US$28.99 + Free Shipping on orders above USD30

Size available :S,M,L
Sleeve Length(cm) :S:53cm,M:54cm,L:55cm
Bust(cm) :S:88cm,M:92cm,L:96cm
Shoulder(cm) :S:41cm,M:42cm,L:43cm
Length(cm) :S:59cm,M:60cm,L:61cm



This item was shipped on the 19th of January and got to me on the 26th. So the whole shipping was only 1 week. Which is really amazing and super fast shipping. Also this is one of the things I have noticed from Shein, their shipping has been getting a lot faster lately. 




This is what the jacket looks like from the back. And I gotta say for such a cheap price this jacket is of great quality. There were a few look thread and it smelled a little like chemicals but that was easy to solve by simply washing the jacket. I washed mine they same day I received and the color does not come off. The patch/sticker at the back wont come off easily. 





Here is what the jacket looks like from the front. Overall I really love this jacket. I love the whole boyfriend jacket vibe it gives of also the rips at the sides are so well made and look epic. 

Also i would like to apologize for my pose there. We were at a museum and each groups of student had to choose a timeline and guide the other students through the museum and give a short summery about 2 items from your chosen timeline. 




Ratings 

Shipping/Processing:  



Communication: 


Comfort/Quality:  

 

Overall:  


















No comments:

Post a Comment