Review Shein: Mock Neck Sweater


Hey guys~ I am going to do a short review for Shein. The item I will be reviewing is this amazing Paris London Hoodie.

WEBSITEhttp://www.shein.com/
BLOGhttp://sheinsideofficialblog.blogspot.com/
INSTAGRAM@sheinside_official

For those who aren’t familiar with Shein they are one of the first online stores and have been helping fashion-conscious women look fabulous since 2008. They used to have the name Sheinside but recently decided to change it into Shein for customers comfort.  Also they offer free shipping on orders above USD30. 

Disclaimer: Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is entirely my honest opinion



Price: US$17.85 + Free Shipping on orders above USD30

Size Available :one-size
Length(cm) :52cm
Bust(cm) :52cm
Sleeve Length(cm) :51cm
Shoulder(cm) :27cm


This item was shipped on the 28th of November and I received it on the 10th of December. The material is super soft and the item at first looks really tiny but it has a whole lot of stretch on it. And that also the main reason why its so form fitting and looks adorable. It was very securely packaged. 




I matched it with a tennis skirt and some platform boots. I got a lot of compliments when I wore it school and its actually warm enough to just wear it with a leather jacket. I mean it was about 8-12 degrees when I wore it so yeah pretty warm. 


Ratings 

Shipping/Processing:  



Communication: 


Comfort/Quality:  

 

Overall:  














No comments:

Post a Comment