Review Shein: Paris London Hoodie


Hey guys~ I am going to do a short review for Shein. The item I will be reviewing is this amazing Paris London Hoodie.


WEBSITEhttp://www.shein.com/
BLOGhttp://sheinsideofficialblog.blogspot.com/
INSTAGRAM@sheinside_official

For those who aren’t familiar with Shein they are one of the first online stores and have been helping fashion-conscious women look fabulous since 2008. They used to have the name Sheinside but recently decided to change it into Shein for customers comfort.  Also they offer free shipping on orders above USD30. 

Disclaimer: Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is entirely my honest opinion


This is gonna be a pretty short review because last week in my p.e class I fell down and twisted my ankle. Yes this is how much i suck at p.e. I was supposed to make this review last week but bcs of my ankle I couldn't and Susan was really understanding and told me I could do the review whenever i was feeling okay. Okay so lets get started. This si what the stock pic of the hoodie looks like and what the hoodie I received looks like.



Price: US$16.14 + Free Shipping on orders above USD30

Size Available :one-size
Length(cm) :66cm
Bust(cm) :120cm
Sleeve Length(cm) :67cm


The item is made out of great quality but it is a bit thin though. So i think this would be a great must have for spring time. IDk if it is with every hoodie but mine did have a major typo he London part is written with a C so instead of LONDON it says LONDCN. So yeah that kindda annoying. The sleeve measurement say that it 67cm but i dount it bcs I have other sweatshirt/hoodie with that sleeve lengths and those are a lot longer. 





Here is what the hoodie looks like on me and so sorry but the bad quality pic. The weather here had been awful and I cant seem to find good lighting in my room. 


Ratings 

Shipping/Processing:  



Communication: 


Comfort/Quality:  

 

Overall:  





Thank you for reading my review and thank you Shein for sending me this lovely item to review. And thank you to Susan for being so understanding with my situation. 



























No comments:

Post a Comment