Review: Dresslink


Hello~ Today I will be reviewing three item from a lovely store from Dresslink. 

WEBSITEhttp://www.dresslink.com/
TWITTER@Dresslink
INSTAGRAM@dresslink
 Dresslink is a lovely Asian clothing/accessories store where you can buy variety of product for really cheap prices. They also have a category called Flash Buy and there you can buy a few item only for $0.01. They have new product in Flash Buy everyday. 

Disclaimer: Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is entirely my honest opinion





Price: US$7.09 

❀ White Crop Top 
Price: US$3.82

Price: US$3.69




Lets start with the Dress. I have wanted this dress ever since I saw a review from tumblr user Doriimer. Only her dress was from Shein which would not fit me since I am only 1.62 and the dress alone was 1.53. This dress on the contrary is only 1.36cm which is the prefect length for me and anyone my height.  I am really shocked at quality of this dress. I have had it before that dresses bought online end up being see through, too long, too short and just not flattering. But this is PERFECT!!! The color is beautiful and the material is soft and NOT see through. Though my only complain is that the zipper is not smooth and I feel that it will snap off if i tug too hard. So yeah i have to be care full with that. 


Another thing you should be considerate about is that this dress contains a very very very deep neckline. But that is very easy to fix but sewing the neck line a little at the end. Oh and the padding is a bit weird and awkward sooo I will probably also be fixing that ^^


Next is the crop top. I really love this item. Its the perfect length and the material is of great quality. I haven't had the change to wear this out though, since it getting cold here. All in all i was really really satisfied with this. 



And last but not least the geometrical Heart Sweatshirt. out of all the item this was the one I was not that greatly satisfied about. The sweatshirt is really flimsy and not warm at all. Its a bit see through and the sleeves are too short on me. But I do like the way it looks when i roll the sleeves up so I wont be giving it away. 


Ratings 

Shipping/Processing:  



Communication: 


Comfort/Quality:  

 

Overall:  




Thank you for reading my review and thank you Dresslink for giving me the opportunity to review this absolutely amazing item. 












No comments:

Post a Comment