Review Shein: Grey High Waisted Jeans


HI THERE!!!
Today I will be reviewing this pair of amazing Grey high Waisted Denim Jeans



WEBSITEhttp://www.shein.com/
BLOGhttp://sheinsideofficialblog.blogspot.com/
INSTAGRAM@sheinside_official

For those who aren’t familiar with Shein they are one of the first online stores and have been helping fashion-conscious women look fabulous since 2008. They used to have the name Sheinside but recently decided to change it into Shein for customers comfort.  Also they offer free shipping on orders above USD30. 

Disclaimer: Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is entirely my honest opinion




(god..could i have had a more stiff pose than this..?)

Price: US$18.54 + Free Shipping on orders above USD30


Size Available : S, M, L, XL
Length(cm) : S:93cm, M:94cm, L:95cm, XL:96cm
Hip Size(cm) : S:80cm, M:84cm, L:88cm, XL:92cm
Waist(cm) : S:66cm, M:70cm, L:74cm, XL:78cm



Okayyy~ Let get started!! I got this jeans because I really own only black pants. I thought it would be fun to change my wardrobe a bit (人 •͈ᴗ•͈✿ฺ) I really like the quality of this jeans. They are really well made and very warm and soft from the inside. I'm not really sure how long shipping took since i was in Germany at the time this arrived and my mom picked it up from the post office. She forgot when... -.-




They are high waisted so that's plus point and they have pockets!!!!! I hate it when pants don't have pockets.. like wtf would i put my phone and keys GDI! so yeah having pockets got these pair of pants major bonus point. You can see that it has a very nice and clean finish and there were no loose thread. 


Ratings 

Shipping/Processing:  



Communication: 


Comfort/Quality:  

 

Overall:  




so to sum it all up: these pair of jeans might be one of the best quality jeans I have ever bought online. They feel authentic so not those cheap kind that will probably rip after you wear it twice or so.... also it doesn't give off colors and suit with every outfit. I would totally get these if you are looking for durable and quality jeans. 



(Crop Top / Plaid Shirt / Backpack: use Sakura for 12% off)


Thank you for reading my review and thank you Shein for giving me the opportunity to review this absolutely amazing item. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment