Brave Store Kitty Headband Review







This is a long overdue review for the Kitty Ear Headband from Brave store
Use my discount code Sakura10 for 10% off you purchase at brave-store


WEBSITEhttp://brave-store.com/
FACEBOOKhttps://www.facebook.com/brave.store
INSTAGRAM: @brave.store

Disclaimer: Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is entirely my honest opinion




It came in a bubble wrap packaging. And in a separate transparent plastic bag. 
The shipping took about 25 days so the shipping was a bit long. But it was totally worth the wait bcs this item is sooooooo adorable!!1




Price: US$ 8 
Color: Silver, Gold
Design: Pearls, Rhinestones
Discount code: Sakura10

This is what is looks like outside the package. The rhinestone are really pretty. I like the silver one better than the gold one. 



This headband is really sturdy. The rhinestone wont come off easily so you don't have to worry. The only complain I have is that the end of the band hurts you head/ear after you wear it for a long time. So I recommend you not to wear this for more than 2 hours.





Ratings 

Shipping/Processing:  



Communication: 


Comfort/Quality:  

 

Overall:  



Finally I would like to thank Brave-store for Sponsoring me. And Thank you for reading my reviews. Use my discount code Sakura10 for 10% off you purchase at brave-store


































No comments:

Post a Comment