Shein Black High Waisted Shorts Review




Hello there cuties!! 
Today I will be reviewing this epic Black high Waisted Shorts


WEBSITEhttp://www.shein.com/
BLOGhttp://sheinsideofficialblog.blogspot.com/
INSTAGRAM@sheinside_official

For those who aren’t familiar with Shein they are one of the first online stores and have been helping fashion-conscious women look fabulous since 2008. They used to have the name Sheinside but recently decided to change it into Shein for customers comfort.  Also they offer free shipping on orders above USD30. 

Disclaimer: Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is entirely my honest opinion


Price: US$18.54 + Free Shipping on orders above USD30

Size Available : S M L
Color : Black
Material : Denim
Length(cm) : S:31cm, M:32cm, L:33cm
Hip Size(cm) :S:86cm, M:90cm, L:94cm
Waist(cm) :S:64cm, M:68cm, L:72cm





The processing and shipping time was only 15 days!! (ノ)´∀`(ヾ) 
I really love these shorts. They high waist is perfect for my length since I'm only about 1.63.
The quality of the denim feel a bit cheap but that my only complain.
Unfortunately I can't wear this out since its getting really cold here in The Netherlands ;w;



(Sorry for the shitty quality but the lighting in my room was bit off ;u;)

I was a little dumb to get this in a size M and now its a bit big on me. Buuut this is a great item. I wore it out once and it was really comfy. Also it has pockets!!!! These are my only pair of high waisted shorts that have pocket ^^


Ratings 

Shipping/Processing:  



Communication: 


Comfort/Quality:  

 

Overall:  



Finally I would like to thank Shein for Sponsoring me. And Thank you for reading my reviews. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment