Shein Army Green Jacket Review






Hi my little petals!! 
Today I will be reviewing this epic Army Green Jacket



WEBSITEhttp://www.shein.com/
BLOGhttp://sheinsideofficialblog.blogspot.com/
INSTAGRAM@sheinside_official

For those who aren’t familiar with Shein they are one of the first online stores and have been helping fashion-conscious women look fabulous since 2008. They used to have the name Sheinside but recently decided to change it into Shein for customers comfort.  Also they offer free shipping on orders above USD30. 

Disclaimer: Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is entirely my honest opinion




Price: US$28.17 + Free Shipping on orders above USD30


Size Available : One Size
Color : Army Green, Pink
Sleeve Length : Long Sleeve
Material : Cotton
Sleeve Length(cm) :57cm
Length(cm) : 68cm
Bust(cm) : 124cm
Shoulder(cm) : 48cm



This is the first piece of green clothing item I own. I always wanted an army green jacket now I finally have it!! (ノ)´∀`(ヾ) 
As usual the shipping only took about 10 days, Shein has great shipping policy (人 •͈ᴗ•͈✿ฺ). The jacket is of very good quality. The is a quote on the left sleeve. The zipper is very sturdy so I don't think it will break on me soon. The pockets unfortunately aren't that deep ;w; 


There are some typos there but I think its a pretty decent quote~ 
All in all I think this a great jacket for autumn!! I have worn it a couple of time now and I have gotten so many compliments on it. (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)







Ratings 

Shipping/Processing:  



Communication: 


Comfort/Quality:  

 

Overall:  




Please do keep in mind that this is made out of those squeaky material so if you hate that squeaky sound its probably for the best if you don't buy this.


Finally I would like to thank Shein for Sponsoring me. And Thank you for reading my reviews. 










No comments:

Post a Comment