Review: Romwe



Hello lovelies! I am back with another review for romwe!!







Note: Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is entirely my honest opinion. 




I received two items from romwe. This lovely dress, and this pair of jeans.






I love both these items so much but the dress is definetly my favorite. It feels so fancy and soft to the touch. I got in the size M but it is a bit short.. keeping in mind that im only 1.62, if youre taller you should probably rethink on buying this or size up. The ties you have to tie yourself but that is easy. I like to wear it with a sheer underneath it. It looks really cute.

As for the jeans, they are so comfy and form fitting but it is a little big around my waist. But that could be fixed with some nice belt. As you can see i paired it with some high neck sweater tucked in and chunky boots with the hem folded up.








Ratings: 

Shipping/Processing:  



Communication: 


Comfort/Quality:  


 



Overall:  




Thank youRomwe for giving me the opportunity to review these items.













No comments:

Post a Comment