Review: Romwe



Hello dear readers! I am back with another review for romwe!!







Note: Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is entirely my honest opinion. 




I received two items from romwe. This lovely sweater, which is now unfortunately out of stock and this two piece.




 

i love both these items very much. the sweater is really nice and soft and i really like the shade of red. It bright but not annoyingly so. The two piece is also really soft and comfortable but it is quite thin material and might be a little see through. In the stock photos it looks like the top would be very cropped but for me it was actually pretty normal length, but thats probably bcs im a very short person. 









Ratings: 

Shipping/Processing:  



Communication: 


Comfort/Quality:  


 



Overall:  




Thank youRomwe for giving me the opportunity to review these items.
























No comments:

Post a Comment